Updates Regarding Voucherhunt.co.uk Terms & Conditions
Over time, Voucherhunt.co.uk is free to make modifications to our Terms & Conditions and Policies as needed. You will be notified to future changes through email and when logging into your Voucherhunt.co.uk account.
From this point on, We, Us, and Our will be used to refer to Voucherhunt.co.uk and You will refer to the user on the Voucherhunt.co.uk website. Be sure to read Voucherhunt.co.uk entire Terms & Conditions and Policies. This page is for users who want to maintain a relationship with Voucherhunt.co.uk and want to follow our Terms & Conditions and Policies.If you do not, Voucherhunt.co.uk will not be held responsible for any prohibited actions you may do in accordance.
Voucherhunt.co.uk want to ensure that the user understands that by enrolling with us, they agree to pay obligations that will be cited in our Terms & Conditions. Otherwise, Voucherhunt.co.uk will not be able to answer to any action that may be taken against you. Keep in mind that transferring your Voucherhunt.co.uk account is strictly forbidden and you are responsible for all account information and all information you have shared with Voucherhunt.co.uk.
Rules of Conduct
1. A user must be 18 years or older to register with Voucherhunt.co.uk. If they are not, then they do not have permission to be bounded by our contract.
2. Any user 13 years or higher may only use Voucherhunt.co.uk under the supervision of their guardian. The guardian must agree with our Terms & Conditions before continuing usage.
3. It is strictly forbidden for any End-user to cause obstructions to pages and websites connect to Voucherhunt.co.uk or to other Voucherhunt.co.uk users.
In this case, Voucherhunt.co.uk will not be held responsible for the user
4. The private property of Voucherhunt.co.uk includes all the information on our website and pages that are linked to Voucherhunt.co.uk.
5. Voucherhunt.co.uk will take action on any End-user who does not the respect the laws that relate to Voucherhunt.co.uk, regardless if it is criminal or other.
6. No company, business, or other may advertise on Voucherhunt.co.uk without the written permission of Voucherhunt.co.uk.
7. Solicitation is strictly forbidden on Voucherhunt.co.uk and all of Voucherhunt.co.uk associated websites. All linked pages and websites are bounded to Voucherhunt.co.uk Terms & Conditions.
8. Voucherhunt.co.uk has every right to terminate or suspend the accounts of End-users who do follow our Terms & Conditions.
9. Voucherhunt.co.uk gives all users proper sentiments under our Terms & Conditions because we care about all of our users. We want all users to be treated with respect and to treat other users with respect. The violations of Voucherhunt.co.uk users include the following inappropriate communication:
- And anything similar to the above
Disclaimer of Warranty
Voucherhunt.co.uk and all associated parties does not guarantee anything like the usage of our website, service quality, or the benefit of using Voucherhunt.co.uk. We are also not responsible for any interactions between two parties not involving Voucherhunt.co.uk.